- Get down to a Size 4 dress size (i.e. lose 20 pounds and keep it off!)
- to maintain a healthy lifestyle, and to do it for myself, not for anyone else, or to get guys to like me.(working out 1/2 an hour each day/eat healthier)
- Get to a point where I'm more confident in my social skills and don't beat myself up about it when I mess up in conversation
- Get to a point where I'm comfortable with my body and stop loathing/despising it
-Reach a point where I'm happy with myself/my hobbies/interests(i.e. love myself) so that I DON'T NEED a man in my life to love me to feel good about myself- that is when I would actually be ready to have someone in my life.
- To strengthen my faith in God and to know for sure what I believe in
"I'm learning to BREATHE,... I'm living again, awake and alive. I'm dying to breathe in these abundant skies" ~Switchfoot
Be confident. Too many days are wasted comparing ourselves to others and wishing to be something we aren't. Everybody has their own strengths and weaknesses, and it is only when we accept everything you are- and aren't- that you will truly succeed.
^^ working on it.