Using SuperBetter to achieve your goals - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-12-2019, 06:55 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Using SuperBetter to achieve your goals

Hey everyone!!

I recently read the book SuperBetter by Jane McGonigal. That's actually how I found this forum. It was suggested as a way to find allies. I haven't been too successful with implementing the lessons in the book into real life.

I was wondering if anyone else has read/heard of this and has used it to help them achieve their goals?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-17-2019, 01:09 AM
Merry Effing Christmas

My Mood: Brooding
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflower180 View Post
Hey everyone!!

I recently read the book SuperBetter by Jane McGonigal. That's actually how I found this forum. It was suggested as a way to find allies. I haven't been too successful with implementing the lessons in the book into real life.

I was wondering if anyone else has read/heard of this and has used it to help them achieve their goals?
I haven't read it, but maybe I'll pick it up. I'm really struggling with my productivity atm. I've read Reality is Broken.

For forty-seven years I've put up with it now. I must stop Christmas from coming ... but how?
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-18-2019, 06:24 AM Thread Starter
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by truant View Post
I haven't read it, but maybe I'll pick it up. I'm really struggling with my productivity atm. I've read Reality is Broken.
Let me know if you do! I think it has some great ideas in it. Same about the productivity though and I feel like I'm having a hard time focusing. Maybe I'll check out Reality is Broken. Do you think it helped?

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-19-2019, 02:32 AM
Merry Effing Christmas

My Mood: Brooding
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallflower180 View Post
Let me know if you do! I think it has some great ideas in it. Same about the productivity though and I feel like I'm having a hard time focusing. Maybe I'll check out Reality is Broken. Do you think it helped?
Reality is Broken is about gamification. It's not a self-help book. I read it when I was learning about game design.

For forty-seven years I've put up with it now. I must stop Christmas from coming ... but how?

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page