new goals lol - Social Anxiety Forum

post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-09-2004, 07:30 PM Thread Starter
SAS Veteran

new goals lol

Well, all these months I just sat in front of the computer,so Friday I decided to do some exercise. (We need 20 minutes several times a week.)

DAY 1
I ran down the street,with my dog and then came inside,did some stretches and sit ups to cool down. I DID feel better.

DAY 2

It was dreary and wet outside so I just did vigorous movement,dancing inside for 20 minutes and the stretching.

Sure helps with the tension. Anyway mt goal is to keep it up and keep an eye out for the physical benefits. It will help my depression,and in turn my SA.

"A simple man believes everything he hears; a clever man understands the need for proof." Proverbs 14:15-The New English Bible
'O the depth of God's richness and wisdom and knowledge! How unsearchable his judgements are and past tracing out his ways are!'-Romans 11:33
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-21-2004, 03:16 AM

keep that up. exercise is good for everything. I have a hard time keeping a regular exercise regime, cuz i have plenty of physical pains to go along with my wonderful SA. But everytime i have a good work out i feel good for a couple of days.

Keep on working out.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page