[Bucket List] What do you want to do before you die?
heres a short list of my bucket list
- ask a girl out
- visit a foreign country
- get a 6 pack
- sky dive
- win a fight
- get married
UPDATE 9 YEARS LATER!!!!
Hi I made this 9 years ago and I would like to update this.
- Ask a girl out? Yes. Im married and have been for 5 years
- Visit a foreign Country? Yes I was in South Korea while in the military
- Get a 6 pack? No I gave up but I workout nearly everyday. It is rare that I miss a day even if im sick. I can now incline bench press 225 lbs. I am 5'3 165 lbs
- sky dive? Nope I probably wont do this anymore
- win a fight? Changed my mind about this as fighting does nothing. I realize I am now stronger than most people and I could defend myself and my wife if I need to and that to me is good enough.
- Get married? Yes
From the time I made the first post until today.
I joined the service.
I got married
I tried to commit suicide multiple times.
I retired from the military medically
I became a millionair by investing and doing right
I started college and still going today
I used my suicide as a speech in front of random people to motivate them to get better
I am now writing motivational speeches and looking back at my past including here and trying to help everyone crush their anxiety and beat their depression.
Its been a long ride and I cant believe im alive today. I found something that I absolutely enjoy and that is making speeches and traveling.
I hope you, whos reading this can realise that anxiety and depression might be hard to beat but it takes time and commitment to get there.
Im not saying my social anxiety is cured but ive became someone who ive never dreamed I would of become.
Thank you for listening
*Feel free to look at my past posts and threads from my beginning to see how ive changed today*
- learn how to play an instrument
- ride a motorbike cross-country
- read, write and speak fluently in another language
- visit Europe, Australia and/or Japan
- get married and have a couple of children
-travel the world
-ride an elephant, camel and horse
-help the hungry, diseased, and unfortunate
Finally, eat fugu
My bucket list includes: *learning Italian/Sign Language *traveling to Greece/China/South America *live somewhere besides AZ *find true love *find a career that I love *learn to dance
Been there, done that... I am ready to die. Up, up, and away!
- finding purpose
- experience financial stability
- seeing the A's win a championship in my lifetime (the one in '89 doesn't count; I was too little to really appreciate it)
- learn another language
- travel (Australia, New Zealand, China, Japan, Korea)
- finding that special someone, having children, etc. blabla
Pretty boring, I know...:roll
-Get married/have kids (or at least settle down and have kids and not get married)
-start my own business
-become a stronger and more motivated person to help my family more
-Have a solid career/salary
-Own a decent ocean fishing boat
-Own an AK-47
-Live in NYC
-Find a good mate
I guess I would add I want to be happy I can't remember that last time I was happy.
Mission: Impossible ?
1. Travel Europe for a full year.
2. Own an Audi TT or S8. And possibly a BMW, Ducati or Buell motorbike.
3. Make a lot of money.
4. Quit bad habits.
6. Get a few hundred hours of paintball in.
7. Get as many IT industry certifications as I can (nerdy eh?)...
8. Have true love and hold on to it.
9. Be fit.
10. Publish at least one book.
11. Own a small business for a while.
12. Take care of my folks in their old age.
13. Take a cruise. Northern/Western Europe perhaps.
14. Get around to reading every single thing written by HP Lovecraft.
15. Overcome issues like SA.
16. Win shooting compitions.
17. Own an original peice of art by HR Gieger.
18. Have more friends.
19. Make my parents proud of me.
20. Volenteer my time to worthy causes.
A big list, I know... but I'm ambitious, LOL. :D
- Become more educated on religion, philosophy, and history
- Learn how to read piano notes and play the guitar
- Buy a harmonica or orcania and learn how to play it
- Do community service
- Learn a martial arts
- Learn how to swim then cannonball into a pool
- Visit the beach and build a sand castle
- Take a ride in a hot air balloon
- Ride a motorcycle
- Climb a huge oak tree
- Go hiking and then camping
- Have a road trip with someone across the country to see all the states
- Go hang gliding
- See a meteor shower
- Run a marathon for a cause
- Go sky diving
- Visit Italy
- Become a Peace Corps/Red Cross Volunteer, or pursue a career that involves in helping the needy and suffering
- Be important in someone's life
- Feel accomplished and finally respect myself
- *And if possible, visit all the world's national monuments (Stone hedge, The Eiffel Tower, The Pyramids, The Statue of Liberty, etc.)
I think I might add more later
I want to live before I die.
"Everyone dies. Not everyone lives."
--Bruce Feiler, author
- I would like to go on a road trip and find which city fits me the best and move there. (so far I have loved southern California and Las Vegas but I would like to try Seattle on for a size.)
- Get married and have 3 or so kids
- Draw a picture that looks like a professional did it.
- Learn to live my life the way I want to.
- Feel comfortable going to a club and dancing.
- sky dive
- get a tattoo
- Have a complete makeover
- I've always wanted to flip houses.
But anyways- my list.
- Be happy and healthy.
- Stay fit. Don't get fat.
- Get dream job (Zoologist)
- Travel throughout Canada. Maybe go to Australia or Italy too.
Learn an instrument
Find a love
Discover the meaning of life
Join a band
Learn sign language
Have a hell of a lot of fun
- be intellectually challenged everyday.
- do something meaningful, have a positive impact on people's lives. Travel to poor countries and volunteer.
- become an expert and the "go to guy" in whatever I end up doing.
1. Learn sign language.
2. Peform on a stage in front of a crowd.
3. Find true love.
4. Get a degree.
5. Find the grandfather/brother/sister I have never met.
6. Visit Venice/Rome/Romania.
7. Learn another language.
8. Get a tattoo.
9. Move to either South Wales/New York/London.
10. Come out of the closet about my bisexuality.
11. Raise money for Muscular Dystrophy.
^ Eeeeeeeeee I love your avatar. :D
Um, become a vet nurse. That's all I want right now.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:01 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® ©2000-2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.