Social Anxiety Forum - View Single Post - Share your weekly goals!
View Single Post
post #19 of (permalink) Old 07-10-2009, 08:37 AM
JS86
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JS86 View Post
By the end of the week I desperately need to update my resume, write a cover letter, and send it to a few schools asking for volunteer work. I desperately need to clock up volunteer days and hours as part of my university course by the start of October, otherwise I won't graduate. That is one part of the course the university left to us and I have definitely not been very successful at it. I feel like there has been a lack of help in that area, but I really do need to get a move on because I am scared of being such a high performing and serious student in previous years, yet I could be held back by something so simple.
I did manage to finish my resume and cover letter. I sent it to one school and emailed someone at another school I have worked at before. I wanted to send more, but I do have a good feeling about getting volunteer work at the two places I have enquired about volunteer positions. I will perhaps send out another letter tomorrow just in case, then wait Monday and Tuesday for replies before seeing if I need to send more letters.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome