Social Anxiety Forum - View Single Post - Graduation
Thread: Graduation
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 05-18-2009, 11:19 PM
Ununderstood
"Why So Serious?"

Heh my graduation was the worst. I took pictures only with my family, I saw one of my close friends and he just was happy as hell with his girlfriend and I guess he was so caught up in excitement we barely even talked. Everyone was with their friends hugging and crying and I was just standing there looking around to see if I found someone I knew that would at least say "grats man!". I didn't see anyone else. After that everyone went to parties, went out to dinner, or had a night filled with sex. What did I do? Went to mc donalds, bought some double cheese burgers....ate and then went to sleep. Yipee.

Edit: Oh and trust me if you go to college out of your city then it won't be like high school. I spent one year in a university out of my home town and things where much different. It was a break from reality, for a while I wanted to stay there forever. If you do stay in the same city and go to college there then some high school things may come up down the road. I live in a fairly small town (about 28,000 ppl) and only one community college so you see the people you saw at high school all the time.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome