Social Anxiety Forum - View Single Post - L-Theanine
Thread: L-Theanine
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 04-09-2009, 02:22 PM Thread Starter
poot
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuakerOats167 View Post
would L-theanine help take the edge off of someone with mild anxiety attacks? i think i just have too much adrenaline going through me or something because i get nauseous and anxious really easily and im wondering if something like L-Theanine will help me relax a bit? the closest place for me to buy supps is GNC and they dont have L-Theanine specifically but they have this Suntheanine product which is supposed to basically be the same thing...

http://allnutri.com/pid10425/suntheanine.aspx#detail

is it worth giving a shot?
Its definitely worth trying, why not? I just bought the L-Theanine today and will be taking it tomorrow. If you haven't tried Valerian root I would suggest buying that. It has helped me be more comfortable when I was job searching and allowed me to be calm and collected during my interview that got me the job.

Instead of having nervous little "jolts" like I normally would (kind of squirmey and probably visibly uncomfortable to the interviewer), I was relaxed and mature. I'll definitely keep taking Valerian root...I'll let you know how the L-Theanine is. And you can also order products online if you can't get them at a local nutritional store.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome