Social Anxiety Forum - View Single Post - anxiety, as you know, sucks...
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-01-2008, 11:53 PM Thread Starter
Mr. Orange
SAS Member

anxiety, as you know, sucks...

i just look around at the millions of other people my age, and they all are on a nice normal track of life, where they are dating, socializing, and having fun. i felt so depressed by all my anxieties, and looking at where my life was headed, plus some other problems, that i had to leave college for the term. i am an incredibly smart person, but i can't even focus on school like other people because of all this!! i could be an A student easily if i could only find my focus again

and i KNOW that i am one of the nicest, most open minded, nonjudgmental people that you will ever meet, but people just can't see past my shell. it makes me want to cry sometimes. i look at all of these mean guys treating their girlfriends terribly, and i can't even get the time of day with these girls, even though i know in my heart that i could be the breath of fresh air that they would be looking for. i am a really fun person, and i am always down for new activities, and i have a lot of adventure in my heart, but i am held back so much.

Once you give up all hope is when you have truly lost.
-A great friend

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome