Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

do you have a passport?

do you have a passport?

3K views 43 replies 38 participants last post by  Noca 
#1 ·
i do. i was planning an overseas trip back in 2006 but i changed my mind because....how much fun can you really have by yourself? so now my passport is just used a dust collector

#11 ·
I never had a passport. The only country I have been too was Canada when I was 19. We took a circle tour around Lake Superior. I never been back to Canada since and I only live 5 hours from a border crossing. The closes I been recently was when I had to go be a Chaperone for Special Olympics. We had to go to Sualt Ste Marie, Michigan. I could see the border crossing from the parking lot we were parked in.

#15 ·
Toscy said:
Yes, poll results are surprising, I thought most people had one.
I would imagine most people with SA don't travel much due to it being highly anxiety provoking. I don't even like to travel 100 miles away driving myself. I have never been on a plane in my life and have no plans to get on one. I couldn't deal with the going through security, crowded airports, and sitting on a cramped plane. My anxiety won't allow this. I would have to be knocked out the whole time and stuck in the cargo area of the plane. :lol

#23 ·
ShyFX said:
Nope. I use my drivers license and birth certificate when I go to the states. Can I still do that or do I have to get a passport now?
The passport date for those traveling by land has been extended at least once at this point. I'm not certain whether a new date has been established. According to one website: "As of January 23, 2007, passports are required for all travelers, including citizens of the U.S. and Canada, who enter or re-enter the U.S. by air. The passport requirement will be extended to include entries into the U.S. by land and by sea as early as Summer 2008."

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.