"Give me pants and continence, but not yet."
- Saint Augustine (354-430)
"I find that the harder I work, the more pants I seem to have."
- Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826)
"We have pants to save ourselves from the truth."
- Friedrich Nietzsche (1844-1900)
"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 pants that won't work."
- Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
"One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's pants is terribly important."
- Bertrand Russell (1872-1970)
I must be having a nervous breakdown!!!