Social Anxiety Forum - View Single Post - I have $147 in change
View Single Post
post #19 of (permalink) Old 01-29-2007, 04:09 PM
Anxiety75
SAS Veteran

Re: I have $147 in change

I get those Canadian pennies. Once I knew it was Canadian and I gave it to the person I was paying anyway because I had just noticed it and didn't want to stop and say it's Canadian. It was just one penny. I have several of those here somewhere. But I wouldn't deliberately use them here. Nice that you found you had all that much in change. I had several dollars in lose change and it came to a fairly good amount. If we look over our change from lunch, over time there is quite a bit of a find.

Quote:
Originally Posted by copper
I have three jars full of change the last two days I counted the two jars of change and I have $147.10 worth of change. I think it is time to go to the bank to exchange it for green backs. I have to count the third jar and it is half full of change. It is a good thing I sorted through it because I found $1.17 in Canadian change. Stupid walmart is always giving me Canadian coins for change. Well I am going to give it back too them. I am wondering how much Canadian change is floating around here?

"A simple man believes everything he hears; a clever man understands the need for proof." Proverbs 14:15-The New English Bible
'O the depth of God's richness and wisdom and knowledge! How unsearchable his judgements are and past tracing out his ways are!'-Romans 11:33

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome