Social Anxiety Forum - View Single Post - Phenibut

Thread: Phenibut
View Single Post
post #28 of (permalink) Old 11-27-2010, 02:41 PM
Lateralus
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayzyMed View Post
Phenibut is one of the biggest joke's out of history, goes straight in line with PEA and jenkem
I don't know where you got yours or if you've even tried it, but I assure you it is VERY effective at reducing anxiety for me and is unquestionably not a placebo effect. There are very noticeable effects. Maybe it doesn't work for you, you got a bad brand, or you didn't take enough, but it works for a lot of people.

I encourage everyone to try phenibut for yourselves if you get a chance. The dose I use is typically 1g but I've taken up to 2.5g before. I wouldn't recommend that though because it gives me some infrequent muscle twitches and a bad hangover and drowsiness the next day.

"Whatever dramas are going on in my life, I always find that place inside my head where I see myself as the cleanest, tallest, strongest, wisest person that I can be." -Layne Staley

"The earth we abuse and the living things we kill will, in the end, take their revenge; for in exploiting their presence we are diminishing our future." -Marya Mannes

"Those who believe absurdities will commit atrocities." -Voltaire

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome