Social Anxiety Forum - View Single Post - Memories of Ex Friends
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-20-2010, 10:29 PM Thread Starter
MobiusX
Permanently Banned

Memories of Ex Friends

We were suppose to be friends forever

At one time, we were considered good friends or best friends, now we don't talk anymore, we don't see each other, we missed many experiences together that could of happened. For me it was junior high- high school, something occurred and we became ex friends, but it does not mean I hate him. He just refused to have anything to do with me after an incident.

The question is: When these Ex Friends reminisce about the good memories they had that involved you, How do these memories make them feel? Just the fact that they kept these memories means it must of been something important in their lives, reminiscing on them must be like reliving the moment when he or she felt happy at that time when you guys were friends. They cannot permanently erase memories of you (if you were good friends) because you played a part in their lives, the memories are engraved in the brain FOREVER!

Do you think they look back and cherish the moments when you guys were friends?

And what about you? How does it make you feel when remembering good times with your ex friend?

I don't have friends, I am so lonely that I sometimes imagine myself still at the time when I had close friends, and it makes me smile. Sometimes I recreate memories, or create new ones with them using my imagination like I said. It's like we never changed. But reality kicks in and I get sad so I go back to the good memories with them because that what makes me happy.

I am stuck in the past, my life is that of the past, without the past there would be no present or future. The past is what defines who I am.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome