Social Anxiety Forum - View Single Post - Does anyone here get reprimanded a lot at work?
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 11-21-2020, 11:09 PM
Hussle
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captainmycaptain View Post
The thing is that I rarely if ever hear others being criticized. It would be one thing of it was normal for everyone, but it's only me.
the others probably think the same way. If you are getting criticized a lot, then you must make changes to make sure your doing your job effectively and will have to learn how to balance effectiveness and speed. You might have to leave your perfectionism at home on your own personal time.

Theres also such a thing as management being overly too critical as well meaning its counter productive and waste time micromanaging everything an employee does rather than jist letting them work and allow them to produce results instead of hindering them from producing results cause they are too busy being told by management about every little thing that probably isnt important in the long run.

Ive been in this situation as well and I tend to leave these type of jobs if I feel no matter what I do doesnt imprpve my working environment. I had one job where boss would always to be "logical" in all of his decisions and how we work to the point where I felt we spent way too much time trying to think of how to do things "logically" rather than actually completing work but I mostly just left cause he was a complete d-bag.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Still thinking of one.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome