Social Anxiety Forum - View Single Post - Is it weird that I don't mind the whole covid situation?
View Single Post
post #13 of (permalink) Old 11-05-2020, 08:31 AM
Paul
📝📸🎬💾🎲⚾🚀⛰🍪💡

Language: '̸̼̩̑́̄͆̾͆̿́̕ṅ̶͒́
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErikS36 View Post
It should make everyone feel awful. If it doesn’t, there’s something horribly wrong. I don’t want to see the whole world taught to be like me - avoiding everyone. No connections. No joy. No hope. If you don’t feel awful about living under open ended house arrest and in a surveillance state, check your pulse to make sure you’re alive.
I'm reminded of the tourism slogan Carson Valley (Nevada) is using this year: "Your social distance is our normal distance." This must be tough for people who live in super-crowded inner cities, but for a lot of people it's very easy to safely go outside as normal. Simply standing further apart and wearing a mask while talking isn't much of a burden outside of big cities.

Play The Social Anxiety Game

"Many people need desperately to receive this message: 'I feel and think much as you do, care about many of the things you care about, although most people do not care about them. You are not alone.'" ― Kurt Vonnegut

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome