Social Anxiety Forum - View Single Post - What did you want as a child?
View Single Post
post #11 of (permalink) Old 09-16-2020, 07:49 AM
Persephone The Dread
Temporarily Banned

Location: I've come to burn your kingdom down one ****post at a time
Language: Eng (UK,) 下手な日本語
I think I wanted to be a mermaid, Tomb Raider and a video game developer in that order. Other stuff briefly too. Oh I wanted magical powers too obviously. Wanted to go to Hogwarts really badly. I wanted Pokemon to be real and I wanted to be some kind of gym leader in a virtual/electronic Pokemon league (like using the GBC + GBA games.) Like people would come and challenge me to fights and then I'd give them a badge (never got the opportunity to roleplay that or anything but that would have been cool.) I liked psychic/ghost/dark Pokemon, fire Pokemon, and Dragons so prob would have been a mix of those.

I don't remember really wanting things (and I'm still not very into things.) Maybe a PlayStation, I was very excited when we got one anyway. Probably the most excited in my entire life. I think so actually. I don't think I've ever been more excited than after we got a PlayStation (the original console.) I was about 7 years old. Maybe when I went to my first concert (Green Day) when I was 14.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome