Social Anxiety Forum - View Single Post - Does anyone fear going outside for a walk in their neighborhood?
View Single Post
post #13 of (permalink) Old 08-20-2020, 08:14 AM
CopadoMexicano
UnDeRrAtED

Language: SPanish and English fluently
ive always worried about leaving my house but i did it anyway since childhood but what made it worse was living in the ghetto. The early to mid 90s was different then it is now. There were a lot of thugs and cholos at the time. I dont even remember how to say cholo in english ugh. but i kind of miss the early 90s and early 2000s. Those were my perfect years as everything else seemed much more laid back. Today, I'm always anticipating to make a choice for half the day whether or not I should just go to drive to grocery store. Now walking in my neighborhood I avoid like the plague so instead I walk indoors im lucky enough to have a large house to walk around and achieve my steps. Might not be as stimulating environment as going to the park or neighborhood but Im too concerned about being watched, judged, followed, and what people think.

All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence and than success is sure," Mark Twain

-------------------------------------------------------

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome