Social Anxiety Forum - View Single Post - do you jiggle the knob?
View Single Post
post #15 of (permalink) Old 03-06-2020, 06:30 PM
EmotionlessThug
Socializing with myself

Language: English
Ask that question for my cousin. He knew that I was occupying the bathroom and he told another cousin named Stephanie that I'm behaving irrationally. Stephanie called my mother to inform her that i'm not behaving in the bathroom, and she said to my mom to come over quickly as possible. I'm an adult using the bathroom, and my cousin who doesn't want to use the bathroom is very angry at me.

The bathroom door was closed. Few days later my cousin Stephanie called the cops to say that I'm trying to harm the family with a knife.

Multi-Agent Quantum AI Computers governing humanity 24/7 using Quantum Cryptography Satellites to run a thought interval to generate cryptographic keys to refresh key information into thoughts to channel the communication 24/7.

NSA Software Engineers & NASA computationally remapping buildings, jobs, relationships, wealth, education, and income using bio intelligence system to manage citizens time & events. Getting away with airplane crashes, accidents, diseases, homelessness, and suicides.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome