Social Anxiety Forum - View Single Post - What Do You Usually Dream About?
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 11-04-2019, 02:01 AM
WillYouStopDave
Not A Low Calorie Food

My Mood: Relaxed
Here's one I had a few days ago. I wish I could say it was rare but I think I have these general types of dreams often and just don't remember them very well. This one I did for whatever reason....

Just woke up about an hour ago. This time I remember the creepy dream I had. I was somehow forced to get on some kind of a diabolical amusement park ride where the ride was some kind of a machine that moves around you. And it was kind of like a puzzle. This machine was underwater and it had sets of two hatches in each section where you had to pick the right one to go through to make the machine turn itself to the next level (kind of like mechanical intersections). If you picked the wrong one, you would either drown (as the chamber would fill with water) or suffocate (because the machine would not allow you to progress any further and just stay there). It probably sounds confusing. It was one of those dreams that makes perfect sense in your mind when it's happening but is difficult to explain later.

So you had to so this exactly right a number of times before you could get out. Needless to say I was pretty freaked out when I woke up in the middle of that dream.

/WYSD

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome