Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Why Today Is The Best Time To Be Alive In Human History

724 views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  Suchness 
#1 ·
Why Today Is The Best Time To Be Alive In Human History.

I thought this was a really good youtube video about how lucky we are to be alive today. We all have our issues but looking back at history you see how lucky we are to be alive today. Its a long video 36 min but he makes some good points. Thoughts?

#3 ·
primates

playtoyz

toyplay

pretty

touch all glass

shiny

what fingers for?

holes or screeeenzzz???

#5 ·
Each day is the best time to be alive for mental enslavement.

Celebrating birthdays in front of people each year with your fake mind and their fake mind? While the software engineers evaluate your hostage emotions and thoughts.

Happy mind enslavement to you, happy mind enslavement to yoouuu, how long have you been mentally enslaved? How old are you now? When you say your age, then everybody clap, blow candles. All the software engineers can say is "Thank you so much for being studies for the management program."

The interaction behind the mind of wife or husband calling you honey or baby. I know for sure the wife would say "sweetie, wanna see me in my lingerie or thong?" Behind the scenes, all was just the software engineers in groups staring at the citizens naked through a digital screen and monitoring cryptographic keys. While the Reddit.com swingers are just fake minded people doing one another wife and husband, as the software engineers said "excellent exploiting bored wife and husband?" Yes, what a great time to be alive for A.I computer God to manage married citizens sex.

Lol, so called healthy decisions coming from citizens?

#7 ·
I wouldn't want to cure cancer if I had it (I know how weird it sounds) at least it would be way too die sooner as possible without doing something dangerous to myself...
There's no best time for me to live, I didn't deserved it, so I'm not able to be anyhow useful and happy...

#8 ·
Nah I can't watch that video lol. In a lot of ways it's better to be alive now than in the past, but when people are complaining it's mostly because they're aware that progress has stopped/reversed:

https://www.ft.com/content/81343d9e-187b-11e8-9e9c-25c814761640

Are young people in other developed countries in dire straits too?

In some places, it is worse. Millennials in Italy, Spain and Greece - where youth unemployment rocketed after the financial crisis - now have incomes that are far lower than previous generations at the same age. In the US, the trend is similar to the UK, but it started earlier and hit Generation X too.

But it isn't grim everywhere. One country stands out as an exception to these trends, where millennials are doing comfortably better than the generation before them. If you are young today, Norway looks like the place to be.
I guess things are pretty good in Norway.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.