Social Anxiety Forum - View Single Post - CNN Special: 'The Benzo Crisis' Sunday Night at 10pm ET (Oct 6)
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-02-2019, 02:06 PM Thread Starter
WillComp
SAS Member

My Mood: Fine

CNN Special: 'The Benzo Crisis' Sunday Night at 10pm ET (Oct 6)

I just saw a commercial for this and looked it up.

https://www.cnncreativemarketing.com...ct/thisislife/

"Lisa Ling delves into the world of benzodiazepine use and uncovers the troubling threat these drugs pose when used long term, and the challenges facing patients who try to quit."

I'm definitely going to tune in to this. I've been taking Klonopin for almost 10 years and have never had a problem with it. I'm not planning on ever getting off it either. I take four .5 mg / week and rarely alter this dosage.

It's always been very effective. Even last night I ate out at a packed restaurant with my new neighbors, I took my usual .5 mg dose and I was as calm as ever. I can't remember what the name of the place was, or how many people were at our table, or who I drove with, but I do know that I was incredibly relaxed.

J/K on that last sentence. My short term and long term memory are still great and I've felt no decline in mental or physical health; I've only gotten healthier in the last 10 years.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome