View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 09-19-2019, 11:40 AM
EndTimes
SAS Member

Language: Portuguese, French, German, English
My Mood: Sad
Quote:
Originally Posted by findyourself View Post
If you have family, you need to speak to them. What if one of them dies? Imagine the amount of regret you’d feel..

I can’t imagine not being on good terms with family. I’m glad that I have a loving and supporting mother and father. I’m currently unemployed but they’re very understanding. In fact, if it wasn’t for my mom, dad, brother and sister, I’d have nobody to talk to. I don’t believe in talking to therapists and even if I did, it would be too expensive. That **** is a waste of time. If you have anxiety, either fix it yourself or accept it in your life.

You can't imagine it because your parents seem to be normal.

Now imagine having a father that would come home from work completely drunk and beat the hell out of you on a regular basis? One time so bad, that you ended in hospital.

Imagine having a mother that would tell you to keep quiet and never talk about what is happening at home in school? One that would make fun of you to the point where you are nearly 100% sure, she is the reason why you developped SA in the first place.

Think this over and than you will understand why some people completely cut off their close family.

"Rome will lose the faith and become the seat of the antichrist." ~ Our Lady of La Salette

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome