Social Anxiety Forum - View Single Post - I already see names I recognize
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-06-2019, 05:55 PM Thread Starter
illusion_of_happiness
SAS Member

I already see names I recognize

Hi there! It's been a minute. I posted here regularly years ago. The proverbial monkey on my back called social anxiety dragged me kicking and screaming back to the forums. Okay well, maybe it wasn't quite that dramatic, but monkeys can be strong ya know.

Truth is even now, it's still nice to know that other people experience the same or similar things that I do on a daily basis. Last year I had a rough go with anxiety (albeit surprisingly not the social aspect) and now that I'm more or less back to my baseline, I'd like a spot where I can ask specific questions and share curiosities that nobody else can relate to. That, and I tend to be the cat that curiosity killed; I can't not know what SAS is up to these days.

We're all in this together - I mean, kind of. We're all in this separately, in different time zones, on the internet machine. Yeah that's more realistic.

I couldn't remember my exact username and password combo and wasn't able to obtain it through other means, but no biggie as this is essentially the same username. Whether anyone remembers me or not, I have no idea. Kinda curious what some people I lost touch with might be up to if they still kick it here. Figure most of them moved on though. Much has happened since I've last been here. I don't know if I'll be staying. I don't even remember how long it's been since I left the site. To be continued, I guess? Everybody loves a good cliffhanger. (Shhh yes they do)

-Illusion

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome