Social Anxiety Forum - View Single Post - Ever been talked into a Fight?
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 07-02-2019, 10:06 PM
Disheveled and Lost
SAS Member

With fighting, I was always kinda a coward about that kind of thing. It is the kind of thing that if you can get through a fight, you would be less likely to panic and freeze and your heart racing. It is like anything else, with experience it becomes easier. The problem is, fighting is not something you should get used to doing anyway and you could get arrested for assault. I was only in one fight, but kids would do similar things like that, trying to get me to fight someone, and TONS of kids asked me to fight them or wanted to. I think my presence really offended a lot of people, i give off really bad vibes. I think i set off a lot of people, i mean there are kids or young adults that everyone seems to like and avoid a lot of that. If everyone likes someone, generally they will have a ton of friends and if someone wants to fight them, guess what, one of their many friends are always right around the corner. In my case, i was always a loner so naturally a ton of people wanted to fight me and if I wanted protection from someone, who the hell am I gonna call?

I am guessing because you were afraid on some level people can pick up some kind of fear, but at the same time, a lot of or most people who grew up in a normal city or town had to deal with stuff like that at one time or another. My goal for the last 7 or 8 years was to push my enemies buttons in a million creative ways and stop just short of getting into a physical fight. The one fight I got in, the person did not fight fair and i needed 7 stitches. It almost never pays to fight, unless you are in a situation where your life is in danger and you need to fight just long enough to get people off of you and then run. Even if you are in the right, if you fight back, you could get wrongfully accused of assault and now you have a record or are on probation, who needs that?

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome