Social Anxiety Forum - View Single Post - Ever been talked into a Fight?
View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 07-02-2019, 06:25 PM
truant
raising your spirits

My Mood: Brooding
Never been talked into a fight like that. That's pretty messed up. I've been in fights, but never a fair fight.

First fight wasn't really a fight. Guy punched me in the back of the head, which knocked me down, then he pinned me to the ground and beat the living heck out of me. I had no idea he was even there and I still have no idea why he did it.

Second time, a guy grabbed my arms from behind and his friend started punching me in the stomach. I managed to kick that guy down and then some people came along and they let go of me. No idea why they did it.

Third time, a guy with about 7 or so friends (don't remember the number exactly) herded me and my friend out to a field so he could beat me up. His friends stood in a circle so we couldn't get away and the guy told me that if I fought back they'd beat up my friend. So I didn't, and they didn't hurt him. I just kind of curled up in a ball and let him punch and kick me until he ran out of steam. He told me they'd do worse if we said anything to anyone about it. So we didn't. No idea why he did it.

People used to threaten to kick my *** all the time at school. But nothing came of most of them. One time I got a death threat from the town bully, who'd just gotten out of detention for assault. He said he was going to kill me and followed me around for a week or two in his car. And then he gave up. He went on to beat up four of my friends.

Another guy tried to scare me with a chainsaw.

In science, ideology tends to corrupt; absolute ideology [corrupts] absolutely" - Robert Nisbet

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome