View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-11-2019, 07:39 AM
anonymoususer2
I'm Not Perfect

Language: English
My Mood: Flirty
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyApathy View Post
My teenage years weren’t perfect but they were by far the best years of my life, at least when you compare it to my adulthood. Lately, I’ve been daydreaming about being a teen again and I just really miss how carefree, and fun it was. Sure, high school was a pain in the butt but not nearly as bad as working at a job. Learning is much more fun then working in my opinion and my homework was never really hard.

Whereas, work is always hard and for some reason I’m surrounded with crazy adults who love drama. In high school, I guess I was lucky because I never experienced any drama but my job is filled with ratchet people, so drama is inevitable and it’s driving me crazy. I remember i was in college prep program that would take us on really fun out of town field trips those are some of my favorite memories.

Life was just so much more carefree back then, I’d play video games and watch anime all day, I’d go on field trips really often thanks to that program I was in, like they took us to San Antonio, Las Vegas and Dallas and it was fully paid for by the program. I’d got to stay in nice hotels with the only 3 friends that I had and we would just have fun sightseeing.

I know most people hate their teenage years but I wish I could’ve stayed that age forever. Being an adult has been nothing but a nightmare for me....since adulthood I haven’t been happy, not even once. I don’t even remember what it feels like to be happy.

Anyone else miss their teenage or childhood years?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@LadyApathy
Nah, I don't really miss things from my childhood but then again my childhood wasn't good. There's a lot of things that happened in my childhood that fu<cked me up and as an adult i'm still putting those pieces together and doing damage control.

Where I do understand you coming from is being worry free. Although I worried as a kid a lot because of things that went on I had a worry free world view in the sense of I didn't understand a lot of troubles of the world and I miss being an innocent child sometimes.

Have you though about doing sweet innocent things that can give you a child like fulfillment? For me sometimes I blow bubbles, I'll run away from them and giggle or let them pop on my face. Maybe people might think it's weird but it gives me a feeling of pure joy.

+If you're having so many issues with your job maybe consider finding a new one.

Live Fast, Die Fast; Don't Worry 'Bout the Crash - G.G. Allin

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome