Social Anxiety Forum - View Single Post - Getting high on cannabis to ease anxiety, is that looked down upon?
View Single Post
post #38 of (permalink) Old 06-10-2019, 08:24 PM
Suchness
The Meditator

Language: Enlgish
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymoususer2 View Post
@Thejoke
It's pretty much getting legalized across the board. I've been getting scripts for medical marijuana before it was legalized in my state for a number of things.

I think that you have to remember that THC is a psychoactive compound and may actually increase anxiety. It doesn't seem like you're a very experienced user. That's okay man.

Instead of woofing down your bud take a hit/bite and let it sit for a while. Maybe use some CBD alternatives before hand or CBD exclusively if you don't like the high.

I use CBD vape juice before I smoke anything or use anything with thc and also higher CBD strains. there's a time and place for everything, research your strains, take notes of your reactions.

As long as you aren't disturbing others be responsible and reasonable and treat yourself.

Hope things get better for you.
Experience has nothing to do with it, can still mess you up and like he said he took a tiny bit so taking a hit would be same thing for him.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome