Social Anxiety Forum - View Single Post - Getting high on cannabis to ease anxiety, is that looked down upon?
View Single Post
post #35 of (permalink) Old 06-10-2019, 06:09 PM Thread Starter
Thejoke
SAS Member

I recently bought some edibles off a guy who's a friend of my sister. and it was an enormous mistake. I had 1 small tiny piece of a brownie he baked and I totally lost touch with reality. It was easily the worst thing I have EVER experienced. My mind was flooded with an insane amount of negativity, too much to get into. But one of the biggest paranoias I had that night was that I thought my wife & family were trying to poison / kill me. Nothing made sense,my mind was scrambled...For a moment I literally thought I died, oh man what a ****ty night that was. I think back to some of the stuff I said and laugh but during the experience it was terrifying. It was a learning experience in a lot of ways.

I'm never buying **** off of strangers again i'm doing more research into THC and CBD, I believe his edibles were extremely potent with THC . I literally had psychosis and nothing anyone said could convince me that I was wrong. I think i'm done with edibles, I may smoke in the future after I forget that night, as long as it's a low THC strain

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome