Social Anxiety Forum - View Single Post - What is your life like right now?
View Single Post
post #64 of (permalink) Old 06-10-2019, 07:42 AM
AffinityWing
Permanently tired

My Mood: Dead
It seemed like I was on the road to continuous improvement for quite awhile, but now that I lost my (albeit fast food) job I have gone back to feeling very uncertain and worried about the future. Right now, I've seen some improvements such as successfully completing two courses I failed twice in a row and learning more about myself, such as discovering an even bigger passion for Japanese and translating, after not having a single idea on what I want to do with my life.

I've also started dabbling in trying to teach myself programming, but otherwise my daily life is still quite shut in-like where most of my time is spent in bed or at my desk. So not much has changed, and I've gone back to having quite a reclusive and lethargic lifestyle My SA feels like it's gotten kind of worse again...I was at the library with my mom and I got scared approaching the man at the front desk for putting money in my account, just because there were a bunch of other people crowded around there.

At the very least I've figured myself out a little bit more and that has been invaluable to me. I'm just trying to self-teach myself a little each day in the hopes it gets me out of this cage. Everything is still quite depressing, but it provides a small relief knowing I found something I feel like working towards.

"So many resources keep me alive
Yet I don't even step outside
So many sacrifices keep me alive
Yet I don't even bother to survive."

"If you think we waste too much then you can sacrifice yourself
Don't push your values
Push your values
Onto the crowd."

Mili

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome