Social Anxiety Forum - View Single Post - Not knowing what to do with my life?
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-04-2019, 05:23 PM Thread Starter
andrew141
SAS Member

My Mood: Confused

Not knowing what to do with my life?

I'm 20 now, I've been feeling like this for a long time and I know it won't go away, but, how can I at least get my life on track. For the last 4-5 months I've just been doing nothing, I was very depressed(7-9, thinking of suicide everyday) earlier in the year and slowly have tried to work past it with therapy, trying supplements/vitamins, writing, etc.

I've been feeling okay for a while(5) now and I dont really know how to get back on track. I became really isolated and haven't talked to any of my real life friends in the months I was depressed, they haven't contacted me either, which makes me feel like they aren't as close as I thought. I spend most of my days when I dont work(part time, 30hr/week) doing nothing or distracting myself with video games, YouTube, being alone for the most part.

I've tried to write some goals out or fix my problems but I've been stuck in a loop of not knowing what to do, not having a purpose or goal to work towards. Also I dropped out of school and stopped training mma earlier in the year when I started feeling really depressed since I was stuck in bed all day, and haven't really thought about either since.

I dont really know what to do or where to start. I really want to move out but it's going to really hard(live in LA) without getting another job and basically working 80hours a week. I have a lot of money saved up, and I want to travel somewhere, just to get out of where I've been for so long, I'm very tired of where I live. I just dont know what to do, or how to get my life on track.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Bepop

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome