Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Official NBA thread

68K views 2K replies 111 participants last post by  Kevin001 
#1 ·
Leeggggggggoooooo!!!! I'm excited for this season. Raptors are actually supposed to do something this year.

Looking forward to Kobe jacking 30 shots a game to score 30 (/sarcasm)

Parker with some heroics today. Who's your favourite to win it all this year?

#4 ·
()Kyrie is making terrible decisions. Very selfish all game. Not playing like a point out there.
()Love trailing trae. Cuts in front of Kyrie to get it. Fighting for shots. Love and Bron need to be taking the most fga.
()Knicks IQ has reached 08 bad.
()Melo COLD BLOODED!

#5 ·
LeBron played outright horrible. Cavs looked horrible. Kyrie and Waiters deviating from the team the entire game. Nobody in position LeBron wants. They'll get it together, but Kyrie and Waiters need to get with the script. They're not the superstars.

#9 ·
Celtics fan. their first game, even though it was against a weak team, they looked really pumped. Great passing, great energy, Rondo is healthy, the young guys are stepping up.

#11 ·
I knew Vince going to the grizz would be his demise. He's going out the same way Iverson did. Grizz not giving him minutes. Buried in the bench. Has played 5 minutes and it's halfway through the 4th quarter. Only about 25 minutes through the entire Preseason.

On the bright side, the Bulls look very nice even though they're down right now. Rose injured himself just now, he needs to take it easy man!!

#12 ·
Go Raptors. We The North. Was a great game Home Opener Wednesday, 6 Players in double digits, some great foot work and defending my Lowry and Terrence Ross, couple of nice 3 pointers, had some trouble keeping The Hawks out of the paint, they drove in.

They are a good team and they like to pass the ball, but Coach Casey really drove home that defensive mind set. And no more 3rd quarter fatigue, they lost a 19 point lead but they recovered and was nice to get that home win, fans were really into it. I really look forward to seeing how The Raptors continue to Go.

Raptors Season's going to be great. Haven't watched any other games yet. I wish I could say the Raptors but realistically I will aim for a 2nd round play off spot as for who will make it, hmmm I honestly say The Spurs, they are just a team that seems to be destined to dominate again at least until Parker, Ginobelli, Duncan leave. Yeah The Spurs.

#20 ·
Not a good game by my Clippers tonight. They have played absolutely terrible every game, so it's amazing that they have 3 wins. I was worried at how bad they were in preseason, and my fears are being realized early on. Chris Paul is a great leader though, so after tonight's humiliation, hopefully he'll get them fired up.

#21 ·
I don't much blame Jr.Smith's decision. It could've easily turned into a disaster had he gave it to Melo (if I'm thinking from his perspective). The clock was about at 2 seconds by the time whoever it was on the knicks made the cut from Melo to the rim. Had he made the pass, I was thinking the guy defending the cutter was going to double back towards Melo for the steal - in which Jr was cautious, waiting for the cutter to pass.

Can only let so much time pass for a post entry. I just didn't like the play, there was barely enough time to make the pass and have Melo get a decent look off... but hey, got to go with your gut.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.