Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

It’s my birthday.. Can i receive “happy birthday?”

903 views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  harrison 
#1 ·
Hi from much time i wasnt there.. Today is my birthday.. I’m turning 18..1 8. That gives me so much anxiety. It’s great but now i’ll have more responsabilities and i’m going to be expected to act like an adult when i’m a stupid kid who is afraid to talk to people 😭😭😭 Anyway, can you celebrate me? I have no one to say that to me except for my family 😞

#4 ·
Congrats!

P.S. - Don't worry, that's just cider popping out of the present. Charlie Brown is still a minor after all. :lol

P.P.S. - It definitely seems like a big hurdle and yes, you are officially responsible for your actions now-but don't sweat it. You'll get the hang of it at your own pace. If it helps any, I'm pretty much feeling the same as you at 24. I'm pretty sure I still don't know half of what my peers know but I'm muddling through anyway.

To your (and everyone else's) future success!

Cheers! :hb <--- cake

#5 ·
Don't stress.
Just be yourself.
Happy Birthday.
I wish you the Best.
:)

Also: Don't call yourself stupid:wife
And don't put so much pressure on yourself. Life experiences will shape you into adult. Not the turn of a number. You make sure you enjoy your 18th Birthday:) You also get to join the 18+ Section on SAS ;)

:boogie

#8 ·
Happy birthday :yay.... "I'm now expected to act like an adult".... I've been telling myself that every year since I was 18 :yes

#12 ·
THANK U SO MUCH!&#128150;&#128150;

P.S. - Don't worry, that's just cider popping out of the present. Charlie Brown is still a minor after all. :)

P.P.S. - It definitely seems like a big hurdle and yes, you are officially responsible for your actions now-but don't sweat it. You'll get the hang of it at your own pace. If it helps any, I'm pretty much feeling the same as you at 24. I'm pretty sure I still don't know half of what my peers know but I'm muddling through anyway.

To your (and everyone else's) future success!

Cheers! :) <--- cake[/QUOTE]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.