Social Anxiety Forum - View Single Post - What TV memories do you have?
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 05-14-2019, 11:44 AM
Persephone The Dread

Language: Eng (UK,) 下手な日本語
Well I watched a lot of cartoons and stuff as a child, and then later as a teenager I used to sit and wait for certain music videos to come on music channels for hours sometimes, and flick between them (we had a couple of music channels that still played music videos back then,) I'd also flick over to Kerrang radio which is like a metal/rock station in the UK that you can get on TV. This was freeview so basically non subscription digital TV. Before that became a thing we just had terrestrial so until I was about 11 we only had 5 TV channels except for the brief period where I think we got cartoon network illegally somehow. (I can't really translate this post, and I suspect parts of it might need translating,)

I really liked it when they had evenings where they'd only play rock or metal or something like that because back then that was more or less all I was into and they'd also play stuff that wasn't a newly released music video sometimes (and generally there wasn't much in the way of options.)

Not sure why but I mostly remember stuff from 2003/2004/2005.

Quote:
Please don't attempt to raid Nevada to 'see them aliens' as part of the internet's joke du jour, the US air force will not be amused.
Slavoj Žižek on the horrors of tulips.

🎸

My computer thinks I'm gay
What's the difference anyway
When all the people do all day
Is stare into a phone

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome