Social Anxiety Forum - View Single Post - What TV memories do you have?
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 05-14-2019, 12:44 PM
Persephone The Dread
occasionally lesbian NRx

Location: I've come to burn your kingdom down one ****post at a time
Language: Eng (UK,) 下手な日本語
Well I watched a lot of cartoons and stuff as a child, and then later as a teenager I used to sit and wait for certain music videos to come on music channels for hours sometimes, and flick between them (we had a couple of music channels that still played music videos back then,) I'd also flick over to Kerrang radio which is like a metal/rock station in the UK that you can get on TV. This was freeview so basically non subscription digital TV. Before that became a thing we just had terrestrial so until I was about 11 we only had 5 TV channels except for the brief period where I think we got cartoon network illegally somehow. (I can't really translate this post, and I suspect parts of it might need translating,)

I really liked it when they had evenings where they'd only play rock or metal or something like that because back then that was more or less all I was into and they'd also play stuff that wasn't a newly released music video sometimes (and generally there wasn't much in the way of options.)

Not sure why but I mostly remember stuff from 2003/2004/2005.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome