View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 05-09-2019, 11:26 AM
Persephone The Dread
occasionally lesbian NRx

Location: I've come to burn your kingdom down one ****post at a time
Language: Eng (UK,) 下手な日本語
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabbath9 View Post
That's a pretty good list. I've seen Green Day, Evanescence x2, Deftones and probably a couple more from that list.

I find that having tickets for a concert that is months away gives me something to look forward to when I get depressed (which is like every other day).

I read a great book called "Guilt, Shame and Anxiety - Understanding and Overcoming Negative Emotions" by Dr. Peter Breggin. He writes that these legacy emotions were needed during our evolution but we really don't need them anymore and can replace them with a more constructive emotion, something like Love
I feel like it's pretty normal for someone like me to feel guilt/shame when doing stuff I enjoy, because I'm doing far less productive stuff than the average person (at my point of existence the total obliteration of shame/guilt is probably more a sign of sociopathy and I have more than enough sociopathic traits haha..) Some people though work really hard and feel guilty for even taking short breaks and that seems unfair on them.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome