Social Anxiety Forum - View Single Post - Getting high on cannabis to ease anxiety, is that looked down upon?
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-07-2019, 11:54 PM Thread Starter
Thejoke
SAS Member

Getting high on cannabis to ease anxiety, is that looked down upon?

I've done it only a handful of times. If I had to guess maybe 9 times in my 30 years. The first "real" time I got high, I had an edible & it was the worst experience ever. I nearly passed out, I freaked out like crazy, & it just made me even more anxious. But I noticed that after it wore off, I was very serene, and nothing really bothered me. That feeling lasted for a few days. Cannabis has become legal in California, but I feel many people still see it as trashy, or what a low life would do. I have been considering medicating with it, but i'd like to know what are peoples thoughts on it? Is there anything wrong with using weed as a way to ease up & relax? Last time I did it was a few weeks ago and it felt so good, I was so positive & loving even for a few days after. I was surprised at how different I behaved, lots of hugging my family, joy, and so positivity. Is cannabis seen as trashy?

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome