Social Anxiety Forum - View Single Post - Is it wrong to imagine a girlfriend or wife/partner
View Single Post
post #12 of (permalink) Old 04-27-2019, 02:58 AM
versikk
Permanently Banned

it's only wrong if you meet some judgemental priviliged buttwipe who's never known adversity or loneliness in their life.

my home greets me when I arrive (yes it's a smart home, not it's not a frikkin Alexa or some other Skynet bullshxt), and I respond.

I have strongly considered getting a sex doll so i can force myself to develop feelings for it (i think surrogate attachment is a more fitting term than just "feelings" tho) so i can receive simulated sex and comfort.

I will create a soul for the doll, but i will never believe (as in "on faith") that the doll is actually alive, like an objectosexual would, altho objectosexuals seem to focus on buildings , rocks and furniture etc. but, as is my main point here; they genuinely believe that objects are sentient.

i really have no qualms at all about wanting to emulate or actually emulating sex/romance/friendship. it's your brain, do whatever you want!
if you have the power to conjure something that almost feels like a real relationship and it's not making your life worse; do it.

i also often anthropomorphize/deify cannabis so i may refer to "talking to MJ", "let's see what Mary Jane thinks about this", "yo MJ, it's been a while", and the like, but now i'm steering into more personally metaphysical aspects of this topic so i'll cut myself short inste

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome