Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

What Are You Thinking About Right Now?

1M views 33K replies 632 participants last post by  WillYouStopDave 
#1 ·
#5 ·
Thinking about having the fourth comment in the new thread.
That explains it - for a second there I could see that you'd quoted me but couldn't see what you'd written. Now I know why.

Yeah - that was revolting on the tram. I had to get off and walk around with a wet bum for a while. Hope nobody saw it and thought I'd had an accident. Nobody looks at me nowadays anyway - just as well. :)

#6 ·
That explains it - for a second there I could see that you'd quoted me but couldn't see what you'd written. Now I know why.

Yeah - that was revolting on the tram. I had to get off and walk around with a wet bum for a while. Hope nobody saw it and thought I'd had an accident. Nobody looks at me nowadays anyway - just as well. :)
....I feel like I missed a good story here. Lol

Sorry that happened to you! :O

#9 ·
I just sat on a wet seat on the tram. It was one of those cloth ones so you couldn't see it was wet.

It soaked my pants right through - so embarassing. Hopefully it was just a drink. :roll
Subways and buses should not have cloth seats. That's just gross. I think some of the BART trains in San Francisco have cloth seats. It should all be plastic. Like this:

#11 ·
Never tried speed dating - that might be fun.

Have been on dating sites quite a bit though. It seems like people my age seem to all be on them nowadays.
I'm thinking about it. Might as well start putting myself out there and see what happens.

I just sat on a wet seat on the tram. It was one of those cloth ones so you couldn't see it was wet.

It soaked my pants right through - so embarassing. Hopefully it was just a drink. :roll
Why are they cloth?? That doesn't sound smart. It probably was just a drink, don't worry about it. Lol :p

#17 ·
Yeah - I'm just hoping there was no connection between my wet seat and the used condom on the ground. :um
:O
Oh......

Let's just say it had no connection and the condom was used for the safety and transportation of a banana...? :lol
And the wet seat was just some poor souls unfortunate mishap of trying to protect said banana while holding their drink.

(It's a very possible scenario! :b)