Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Post something nice you'd like to tell a fellow SAS user

163K views 2K replies 261 participants last post by  SummerRae 
#1 ·
Only one rule should be enforced on this thread, and that is to not post anything negative about a user, no passive aggressive posts targeted towards a user, etc. Only positive comments can be made, anonymous or not.

My comment for an unknown user:
I can tell that your advice and concern for others are genuine. It's refreshing to see someone on the forum keep their head up despite all the **** you've been through. Keep it up. You deserve to live your life the way you want to.

#1,260 ·
I really wish I had the courage to get to know some of you better, chat and joke around with you like you all do in the fun threads, maybe try to be friends, but it's probably for the best that I'm a chicken...I'm selfish, I end up ghosting everyone, I don't want to annoy/bore anyone, and I bet nobody here has anything in common enough with me, anyway.

I'm too broken by now. Even on SAS it's like standing outside a window looking in at everyone else.

#1,261 ·
.....I wish you'd stop telling everyone how horrible & boring you are & just cannonball into the fun thread XD

#1,266 ·
Thanks for the PM!

#1,267 ·
To everyone

#1,274 ·

@roxslide is this what usually happens with first-time costumers? :um

#1,283 ·
Crap! It's been forever since I replied hasn't it...Why do I do this every time..Now I'm afraid you won't care if I did. I hope you're doing well. : ( (I promise I'll write you soon)

#1,290 ·
I still remember how you’ve talked about some sensitive topics in S&C with sympathy and good will, so it makes me sad that you convinced yourself you’re a misanthrope. I don’t mean to invalidate your feelings or deny that you have misanthropic moments (probably quite a bit), it’s just that I would suggest revaluating how much you’re defined by them I guess.

#1,291 ·
Even though you seem not quite so happy as I remember, it's nice to see you again, I've long missed your posts and the way they lit up the forum, and I felt there was a big dark absence here without them...though the last time I told you this...you replied to somebody else who'd also welcomed you back, but not to me. So I'm thinking it's just another instance of me admiring somebody who's forgotten I exist or else thinks I'm an annoyance. -_- I hope it's the former rather than the latter even though both hurt. The lesser of two evils, I suppose. I'm used to it.

You were actually somebody I would have liked to befriend way back when but I've always been too awkward and discouraged to try, and in my experience, that's always been for the best. I'm not meant to be close to anyone here, even if they do like me in return. You always seemed popular and well liked already, so a nobody crumb like me never had a chance.

So instead of making myself look dumb again I'll just avoid bothering you and post this here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.