Social Anxiety Forum - View Single Post - Always the friend never the lover.
View Single Post
post #16 of (permalink) Old 12-17-2017, 05:14 AM Thread Starter
hwtryan
SAS Member

My Mood: Sad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suede1971 View Post
Self described nice guys are 100% of the time not nice whatsoever, they are manipulative *****holes just after one thing, women don't owe you sex just because you do nice things for them

Also the friend zone does not exist , if a woman isn't attracted to you she isn't attracted to you, get over it and move on,l be happy you can easily make friends, friendships are a valuable thing.
It actually makes me happy to help other people, so yes, I enjoy doing it, and there for, I consider myself a nice guy. And I do value my friendships, very much. I would never do anything to ruin that. The point of this was to simply say that I've never been in a romantic relationship with anyone and it sucks. Many of my friends are married now, with children, and they post pictures about how happy they are and how much they love their lives. It makes me feel, happy for them that they are happy, but like crap for me because there is a very real chance I may never get the opportunity to experience that. That is all I'm trying to say. I love my friends, I'm not trying to go have sex with them, and I'm not trying to say they owe it to me.

"You're going to fail a lot. Sometimes you'll fail over and over again, but you have to keep trying every time. You can't give up just because there is a chance that you might fail." - Dante Basco

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome