Social Anxiety Forum - View Single Post - Date went well :)
View Single Post
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-16-2017, 04:04 PM Thread Starter
Vulnicura
Formerly "The Quicktion"

My Mood: Mellow

Date went well :)

Hi, so...as part of my journey to become a new and better me, i got someone to go on a date with and i had a nice time. I won't over analyze it in the slightest and will rather go on my instincts, i enjoyed myself and i am proud of myself for having stepped out into the world and having faced my fears, and having a nice time. No matter what happens, i'm proud and grateful that this happened because it's a developmental step in my journey and i take nothing but positives.

The girl was mellow and nice to talk to and she even let me drive her home nearby. I take it as a positive that she could decide not to go out with me again and i would not be bummed out at all really because i take that as a sign of maturity from my part. As she left my car she said that we could go on another date if i liked so that's nice.

It's definitely possible folks, good luck out there

"If you expect nothing from anybody, you're never disappointed." - Sylvia Plath

"I've started to focus on a bigger game. The sound the wind makes through the pines; the sentience of animals; what we fear in the dark and what lies beyond the darkness. I'm talking about seeing beyond fear, about looking at the world with love." - Dale Cooper

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome