Social Anxiety Forum - View Single Post - I beat 95% of my SA and possible all of my depression
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 08-23-2017, 08:08 AM Thread Starter
629753
Permanently Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,137
My Mood: Fine
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityoftheSituation View Post
I am filled with joy and happy for you.

One question tho. How the hell did you determine that you are 95% done with it and what is the remaining 5% contains?

I am very seriously dying to see that visual graph.
You know, its just a concept soo it cant be correct. But I rarely have anxiety, soo we can say thats a fact.
629753 is offline  
 
 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome