Social Anxiety Forum - View Single Post - (Support Thread) What's Bothering You Right Now?
View Single Post
post #207 of (permalink) Old 08-17-2017, 12:15 PM
Depo
Certified Human

My Mood: Devilish
I went to a job interview yesterday. And even though I was the first to arrive, there were like 4 other people who came after me. They said they were going to choose one of us and they didn't call me back, so I guess it wasn't me.

I've had 4 jobs this year. I quit the first job because the pay was so meager I couldn't even afford my own food. The second job had a better salary, but the other employees used to bully and harass me, so I had to quit. The third job also had a nice salary, but it was in an unsafe area. I was robbed at gun point after I left for home one night. I quit because I didn't want it to happen again... And the last job didn't have a nice salary, but I was happy and it was just me and the owner of a store. But the sales have been so low he had to get rid of me.

I can't believe how other people manage to have a nice job for years. Maybe I'm not one of the lucky ones. I'm poor, single, mentally ill, socially ackward. I don't think I'm going to have a long life span. The sooner I'm gone, the better, I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin001 View Post
Hey welcome back! :
Thank you. I'm glad this place is still full of people! We're all like a big family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANX1 View Post
@Depo

Welcome back.

Sorry to hear about the job.

Might be mattress and pillow related? Maybe a air mattress and a good buckwheat pillow might help?

It might indicate picking the wrong job that you are not happy with which can affect performance in a job. Try looking at how to "find your niche" (guides out there on the internet) to better match yourself to a job you love, find easy to do.

Awww, sorry to hear about the guys issue.

You might be just sick of city life and need a break / change? Maybe a camping trip (or just get away for a day or so from where you are, where it's quite, peaceful) to reflect and find your life purpose might help?
Hi ANX1! I don't think my mattress or pillow have anything to do with my pains because they are gone when I wake up. They reappear in the afternoon, so maybe they're just anxiety/depression related aches.

Thanks for the advice. I'll try it.

Yes, I'm sick of city life, but I tried moving to the place where my mother's family lives. It's a small town by the sea, but they don't want me there. They had a bad experience when my brother used to live with them (he is very rebellious.) My mother stopped talking to them because they rejected me (the story of my life.)

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome