Social Anxiety Forum - View Single Post - Is it bad to ask for attention when feeling constantly bad?
View Single Post
post #3 of (permalink) Old 05-15-2017, 09:52 AM
Tunesimah
I think I understand

My Mood: Amused
It really depends on your relationships to others. The range from stranger to associate to friend to close friend to close family to close romantic relationship is really a range of how willing others will help you with personal/emotional issues I think.

The trickiest range is between friend and close friend. I have some friends that I have a good time, but very few friends that I feel comfortable laying my personal self and all my hangups and problems out there to them.

A lack of these close personal relationships is really a hardship. It seems like there's a buildup of this personal need, and very few people that are on the low end of personal closeness scale really want to deal with this from others.

I get people ask me if "I'm okay" or I look sad/worried... I usually just say yeah... or I matter of factly explain my problem with low emotion in it. I know others aren't ready to deal with all my personal problems... so I just keep it to myself.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome