Social Anxiety Forum - View Single Post - Starting Luvox
Thread: Starting Luvox
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old 12-19-2016, 05:59 PM Thread Starter
NotShyButSociallyAnxious
SAS Member

Thanks for the reply! I'm going to tough it out and give luvox the old college try. I'm feeling terrible right now, serious nausea, increased anxiety, tiredness but can't sleep straight through the night but it's only been 4 days.

As far as my symptoms go I feel like I have them all checked off heh. I'd say as of right now my anxiety is higher than my depression, especially my SA. Like I am spending the weekend with my in laws for xmas and the idea of it terrifies me. Or like the idea of going to hang out with my wife and her friends seems unbearable. However I'm also pertty lethargic and am content with just being on the couch all day even though that's when I feel worse - doing nothing

I've had issues with my self esteem and confidence since high school but no real SA until college. It's just right now the physical symptoms are really getting to me and have been since I got out of rehab 5 months ago. These gagging spells and constant heat in my head are terrible! I don't put a lot of stock in SSRIS given what I've read on here but hey, I was on lexapro for 10 years and made it through. Any other thoughts on luvox/ssris?

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome