Thread: Panax Ginseng
View Single Post
post #27 of (permalink) Old 05-21-2016, 08:49 AM
Iceman33
SAS Member

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerichomile View Post
Cynic for sure! Do me a favor, in the next week or so, after having a stressful weak, wake up at 4 a.m. Upon waking up, place Panax Gingseng or Maca Sublingual drops under your tongue and leave it for about a minute or so( I also add gingko and saw palmetto sublingual drops). ...drink a glass of water then put your running shoes and running shorts and go for a five mile run or 1 mile run if not in shape. Try that for a few days and then post a comment on your experience. By the way, i've done this without any herbal supplements, as mind over matter is a very powerful thing and exercise alone gives you the "runners high"...increase serotonin/endorphins..... However, you can definitely experience a very powerful and mind boosting feeling upon taking Gingseng/Maca and supplementing it with exercise. Not to mention the increase focus and concentration as a result of the combo. Well, this is my personal experience and there is nothing fraudulent about it........ Best Wishes!
Seems very interesting. Thank you.

What happens? Your anxiety dissipates into the wind? You feel more relaxed than is imaginable? I'm being serious.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome