Social Anxiety Forum - View Single Post - St. John's Wort

Thread: St. John's Wort
View Single Post
post #225 of (permalink) Old 02-03-2016, 11:33 PM
Angier
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tone View Post
I tried St Johns wort many times -- because I am so desperate for TORTURE and SUFFERING to end, i have sometimes tried things more than once. -- it has not worked at all

Im at a loss and dont understand posts where people say things work ,, i have never found anything to work at all except that very strong opioids work slightly on some symptoms and are "a little below mediocre". everything else is garbage instead of a little below mediocre. And I have had around 40 prescriptions was 13 doctors and dozens upon dozens of alternative supplements, treatments, meditations, hypnosis and more

Absolutely nothing ends the feeling of constant dysphoria and suffering.
St. John's Wort could take a while to take effect. It wasn't working fulling until like day 4 of taking 900 mgs a day (300mgs 3 times a day). For some people, it doesn't start working fully until like a month or a couple of weeks.

Now I take 300 or 600 mgs a day. Maybe you have something physically wrong with you, not mental. I heard on the Dr. Oz Show that some mental disorders could be caused by viruses, like strep, or with your thyroid.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome