Social Anxiety Forum - View Single Post - Worry about people reading my mind
View Single Post
post #69 of (permalink) Old 01-19-2016, 08:44 AM
WillYouStopDave
Not A Low Calorie Food
 
WillYouStopDave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: United States
Gender: Male
Age: 46
Posts: 28,380
My Mood: Relaxed
I promise you that 99% of people both cannot read your mind and are not even interested in reading your mind. The other 1% are trying hard but are still just guessing.

/WYSD
WillYouStopDave is offline  
 
 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome