Social Anxiety Forum - View Single Post - I'm way too attached to my girlfriend, I hate it and need it stop.
View Single Post
post #49 of (permalink) Old 11-19-2015, 10:55 PM
Confidential1989
SAS Member

I just came across this post while googling the fact that I get so much anxiety when I am away from my girl friend. No matter if it's. Day or a week. We live together but sometimes I get anxious just to get home from work to see her. Or when she is a way or out with friends I worry about her, I feel issues in my past are causing this anxiety. I just do not know what to do. I don't really have any friends to hang out with she is the closest person to me. I know she loves me but I feel like I need to be constantly reassured that she does. And when we are together I feel like that is reassurance. I am driving her and myself crazy with this anxiety! I also get anxious when she wants to go hang out with her friends. I worry they won't like me. And I want her to myself.. It's weird and creepy in my own opinion but I do t know what to do. Any suggestions, I'm going to try and make friends but that's not exactly easy for me

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome