Social Anxiety Forum - View Single Post - Most Americans do not support the Liberal's social agenda
View Single Post
post #7 of (permalink) Old 11-10-2015, 02:33 AM
stylicho
SAS Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsaxena View Post
Overreach by President Barack Obama and his sycophants in the liberal mainstream media have led to a state of affairs where a plurality of Americans now view the "social justice" movement with a great deal of negativity.

Think about it. Simply opposing illegal immigration, being against transgender men using female restrooms or speaking openly about radical Islamic terrorism automatically makes you a "racist" or "bigot" in the eyes of "social justice" fools. The same thing applies to anyone who dares utter just a tiny peep about the real epidemic of black criminality, the statistics of which, by the way, make the BLM tripe about police brutality look like a joke.

The "social justice" movement has become so stupid that even "South Park" is now mocking it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZDK_LG9DuU

Libs think they got the 2016 election in a bag, but I tell you ... they are in for a big shocker. I follow this stuff closely as per my work, and trust me when I say that backlash is on its way ...

"If you are not a liberal at 20, you have no heart. If you are not a conservative at 30, you have no brain."
I actually agree with some of what you said, but that retarded quote at the end is simply retarded, and has been around for awhile. "If you're a conservative at any age then you're brain dead". See, anybody can create a quote and make like it's true.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome