Social Anxiety Forum - View Single Post - am i having a panic attack?

View Single Post
post #29 of (permalink) Old 04-09-2015, 01:14 PM
7th.Streeter
happy i dodged a bullet

My Mood: Cheerful
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvana View Post
From what people have already stated on this thread you must experience at least 4 physical negative experiences like nausea, dizziness, numbness, fast heart rate, shaking, vomiting, upset stomach, diarrhea, hives, racing thoughts, derealisation, seeing things in the corner of your eye that are not actually there, light and noise sensitivity, etc etc. It is great to know that you are not suffering from these :. However you should talk with your doctor about your feelings. I wish you all the best. I would disagree with the people that state that they never last over a day - I have experienced them for periods of up to a week, only being able to stop them by going to the hospital and being completely knocked out with drugs.
yah i suffer w/ that when it gets hella bad... lol sometimes the floaters are interesting to see XD lol

🎵I wake up everyday celebrating sh(I)t why? BC I just dodged a bullet from a crazy b(I)tch🎵 I realized I cant fix broken people...i tried.. I cant help someone who wont take accountability.for where they went wrong...but its okay..bc I'll always be fine. No sleep will be lost, ....the video below is me, basically.

Always thank someone for showing their true colors.. Now you see them for who them are and can cut them off

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome